Possible to upgrade Work Permit holder to S Pass / Employment Pass?

Do you have Work Permit holders who decided to pursue their studies and subsequently earned themselves a Diploma / Degree?
If you do have, they might come to you soon on the upgrading of their pass.

Usual processes still stand even for current Work Permit holders. You just have to ensure that you cancel their current Work Permit, before you issue them with a new pass.

Aside, I think it’s good to check if he or she is suitable to move on to another position which warrants a higher pass category, for such will certainly motivate staff and ensure the recognition of a higher education.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s