What is the maximum employment period for Employment Pass / S Pass Holder?

For Work Permit Holders, there is a maximum employment period for Non-Traditional Sources (e.g. Philippines, India) and PRCs (for more information, visit: Maximum Employment Period for Work Permit Holders).

For Employment Pass (EP) and S Pass (SP), there are no maximum employment period, and that explains why some employees under Work Permit (WP) are desperate in getting a SP.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s